This document describes how and why we collect, store, protect, use and share the data we process about you, our customers.
Trojan Mailing is the Data Controller. This means we are ultimately responsible for the personal data we hold about you.
Our contact address is:
Park Business Centre
1 Park Road
Tel: 023 8033 8776
The personal data we will collect from you
We will collect and process:
- Your name, address and contact details, including email address and telephone number
- Details of any orders you’ve made (the history of the products you’ve bought, including which ones and the quantity)
The reason we will process your personal data
We process your personal data to allow you to (1) purchase our products and (2) be updated about our products and offers.
Our legal basis for processing your personal data
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we are only allowed to process your personal data when certain conditions are met (known as a ‘lawful basis’).
The lawful basis for processing your personal data to allow you to purchase our products is as set out in Article 6(1)(b) of the (GDPR) (the performance of a contract).
The lawful basis for processing your personal data for marketing is as set out in Article 6(1)(f) of the (GDPR) (legitimate interests).
Who we will share your personal data with
We will not share your data with any other organisations.
While we are processing your data, you have the following rights:
- Access – you have a right to confirmation that we are processing your data, a copy of your personal data and other supplementary information
- Rectification – you have a right to have inaccurate personal data corrected
- Erasure – you have a right to have your personal data erased, providing there are no reasons for this right not to apply (eg for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims)
- Portability – you have a right to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services
- To object – you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
If you want exercise any of your rights please contact us at email@example.com .
How we will store your personal data
Your data will be stored securely on our IT systems. Some paper records may from time to time also be used.
Data on sales to you will be deleted from our operational systems 3 years after the date of your last purchase.
Your data will be no longer held for marketing purposes when you advise that you no longer wish to receive updates from us. You can advise us of this at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . If you do we’ll delete your data from our systems within 30 days.
If you’ve already told us we need to do something, but we haven’t responded in a way that you’re satisfied with, you c complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (the ICO).
It’s easiest to do this online via the ICO website but you can also do so in writing to:
The Information Commissioner’s Office